Eleaf iPower 80W 5000mAh
The Eleaf iPower 80W TC is the next big thing in entry level devices, which features a massive built-in 5000mAh battery! The iPower 80W TC introduces its new Smart Mode, which when turned on will automatically sense the resistance of the atomizer installed and allows the user to set up to 10 output settings, each to coincide with a different atomizer. This allows for users to easily switch between atomizers and have their preferred output for each one. The Eleaf iPower 80W TC features an output range of 1 to 80W, atomizer resistance range of 0.1 to 3.5 ohms, a massive 5000mAh built-in battery, full temperature control support for Ni-200 Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and three memory TCR Mode. The mod is made of heavy duty aluminum, measures in at 49.5mm x 23.5mm x 83.5mm, and comes in a lineup of stylish finishes.
- 1 to 80W Power Output
- 0.1 to 3.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Full Temperature Control Output
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- Three Memory TCR Mode
- Set Own Temperature Coefficient of Resistance
- Fine Tune Output
- 0.05 to 1.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Resistance Lock
- 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit Range
- Smart Mode
- Adjustment with Atomizer Installed
- Saves Up to 10 Output Settings per Resistance Level
- Automatically Reads and Configures Stored Output Settings
- Custom Logo Capable
- Upload a Monochrome 96 by 16 Pixel BMP Image
- Compact and Balanced Chassis
- 49.5mm by 23.5mm by 83.5mm
- Four Button Control Face
- Tactile Buttons
- Mode Selector Button
- Aluminum Chassis
- Reset Button
- 5000 mAh Integrated Battery
- All Day Vape Potential
- 1A Micro USB Max Charge Rate
- Two Line OLED Display Screen
- Output Wattage/Temperature
- Output Mode
- Battery Life Indicator
- Atomizer Resistance
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Software and Hardware Protections
- Over Charge
- Over Current
- Over Discharge
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Temperature Protection and Alert
- Spring Loaded 510 Connection
- Gold Plated
- Stainless Steel Threadpoint
- One Eleaf iPower 80W Kit
- One Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly.