Eleaf iStick TC 100W
This product is unavailable
The new revamped Eleaf iStick TC 100W is an upgraded and revised version of the iStick 100W, now with temperature control and an extended output range of 1-100W. Its now smaller, features dual magnetic battery doors (one is also the fire button), atomizer resistance range of 0.1 to 3.5 ohms, supports Ni-200 Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Kanthal, three memory TCR setting that allows for accurate temperature output and base resistance lock. This mod was designed bases on the popular form of the iStick 50W and previous 100W, but is now smaller. This design of having two batteries on the outside of the chipset allows for the mod to run parallel power giving users the option to run one battery up to 75W and two batteries if you want to go up to 100W. Beautiful form factor, good battery life, good functions and a good size, what more can you ask for?
- 1 to 100W Output Wattage
- 0.1 to 3.5 ohm
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Now Available to Upgrade to 120W!
- TCR Controllable Temperature Output
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- Three TCR Modes
- Base Resistance Lock Functionality
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Firmware Upgradeable
- 0.05 to 1.5 ohm
- Dual Magnetized Doors
- Cut Away Both Sides
- Utilizes High Amperage 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Parallel Battery Structure
- Can Be Run in Single Battery Mode
- 75W Maximum
- Dual Battery Mode
- 100W Maximum
- Centrally Located Control Face
- Adjustment and Mode Buttons
- OLED Display
- Stealth Firing Mechanism
- Doubles as Battery Door
- Can Be Mechanically Locked
- Comfortable and Ergonomic
- 1A Micro USB Charging and Firmware Update Port
- Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Advanced Temperature Alert
- Atomizer Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- 52mm x 23mm x 94mm
- One Eleaf iStick 100W TC Box Mod
- One Manual
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly.
Do not over charge, or over discharge these 18650 batteries. Use caution to not short these batteries, and never dispose of them in any type of fire.
Please note all specs are supplied from the manufacturer and may vary slightly from battery to battery.
Use extreme caution and care when working with Li-Ion cells. They are very sensitive to charging parameters and may explode or burn if mishandled. Always charge in/on a fireproof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible if there is any modification to the batteries or charger in any shape or form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and/or chargers.
Nuage Vapor Lounge will not be held responsible or liable for any damage, injury, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused from the use of Li-Ion batteries.