Laisimo L1 200W TC
The Laisimo L1 200W TC Box Mod is one of the first to come out with such a nice, big, beautiful display. It features a 2.4inch OLED coloured display, temperature control modes for Ni-200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel atomizers. It is powered by two 18650 batteries (sold separately), which is covered by a dual magnet battery door cover. This device is also firmware upgradable through the USB port. One of the main features of the Laisimo L1 is the Android app, using Bluetooth 4.0, the user can change their power or temperature control settings through the app on their Android phones. Users can also limit their daily use by setting a limit of puffs per day, and see daily usage reports, all through the Android app.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 4'' x 2'' x 1''
- 510 Threaded
- Bluetooth Laisimo L1 Android APP
- Wattage Output: 5.0 - 200.00W
- Voltage Output: 0.5 - 7.5V
- Temperature Control : Ni200 / Titanium / Stainless Steel
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 300C / 212 - 572F
- Temperatue Control Wattage Output: 5.0 - 70.0W
- Resistance: 0.05ohm - 2.5 ohm (Kanthal, Ni200, Ti, SS)
- Battery Voltage Range: 6.2V - 8.4V
- Large 2.4 Inch OLED Colored Display Screen
- Dual Magnet Battery Cover
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Requires an External Charger (sold separately)
- Micro USB Port for Future firmware updates
- Low voltage protection
- Low resistance protection
- Input high voltage warning
- Short circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Overheating protection
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly.
Do not over charge, or over discharge these 18650 batteries. Use caution to not short these batteries, and never dispose of them in any type of fire.
Please note all specs are supplied from the manufacturer and may vary slightly from battery to battery.
Use extreme caution and care when working with Li-Ion cells. They are very sensitive to charging parameters and may explode or burn if mishandled. Always charge in/on a fireproof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible if there is any modification to the batteries or charger in any shape or form. We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and/or chargers.
Nuage Vapor Lounge will not be held responsible or liable for any damage, injury, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused from the use of Li-Ion batteries.